8 random facts about me meme
Its Friday, a time to wind down and chill, so I’m gonna respond to this little meme.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I’m not one for adhering to rules so in this regard I’m gonna reshape it a little and make 2 lists.
- I am a big fan of Carry On films
- I once left an aeroplane in a wheelchair (was it a small plane or a big wheelchair, you decide..)
- I cycle between 50 and 80 miles per week
- My son is bigger than me already and that concerns me muchly
- I used to wonder why I was born on the same day as the bombing of Hiroshima
- I once watched 5 series of the Soprano’s in less than 3 weeks.
- I learnt I needed glasses by accident, prior to this I just assumed that the world was a little murky
- I follow the fortunes of Arsenal Football Club and love Thierry Henry
- I recently purchased an 80gb IPOD Video from ebay and love it 😀
- My steps to learning HTML began through viewing the source in web browsers, editing them and noting the effect. I subsequently decided to buy a book.
- I have 6 computers in the house 5 of them are deficient in a way or other, yet they all work.
- I spend in excess of 80 hours per week online
- My favourite search engine despite its many shortcomings is Google
- I once built a win a car website and thought the world and its wife would participate in my draw.
- 40% of my working week is spent at home
- In 1999 I built a flash website that had a 3 minute pre loader. I gave up flash development shortly thereafter 😀